【不专业翻译分享】Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

起初一心想练练手写字体,过后看到练字纸旁边还有一堆的空白就心血来潮也想玩玩翻译。
一来,可以顺便复习一下中文;
二来,进步下自己的英文程度。 😊
第一次,献给Ed Sheeran。
有何不准确地方,请多多指教。


Thinking Out Loud
不禁地想

When your legs don't work like they used to before
当你的双脚不再像以前那样行动自如

And I can't sweep you off of your feet
而我也不再像从前一样再让你神魂颠倒

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
你的嘴巴还会记得我爱你的味道吗?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?
你是否还会灿烂地笑吗?



And darling I will be loving you till we're 70
亲爱的,就算到了70岁,我还是一样爱着你

And baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
宝贝,我仍然会像23岁时一样为你倾心

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways,
我很好奇别人是如何神奇地坠入爱河

Maybe just the touch of a hand
应该是双手触碰的瞬间吧!

Well, me. I fall in love with you every single day
而我,却是每天都会重新爱上你一遍

And I just wanna tell you I am.
只想告诉你,我就是这样


So honey now,
所以,我的甜心

Take me into your loving arms
现在就请你拥我在你温暖的怀中

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
在繁星闪烁下亲吻我

Place your head on my beating heart
将你的头枕在我跳动的心口上

I'm thinking out loud
我不禁地想

Maybe we found love right where we are.
或许,我们就这样找到了我们的爱。



When my hair's all about gone and my memory fades,
当我的头发已差不多掉光,记忆也已模糊

And the crowds don't remember my name
人群也不再记得我的名字

When my hands don't play the strings the same way
当我的双手不能再像现在这样拍打着琴弦

I know you will still love me the same.
我知道你还会一样的爱着我



Cause honey, your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen.
甜心,那是因为你的心灵是永恒的,它从不会变老

And baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
宝贝,你的笑容会永远烙印在我脑海和记忆中

I'm thinking about how people fall in love in mysterious ways
我真的很好奇别人都以什么神奇方式爱上对方

Maybe it's all part of a plan
或许这是一种命中注定

Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes,
那好吧,那我就重蹈覆撤吧!

Hoping that you'll understand.
希望你会明白我的心意


That, baby now,
宝贝,就现在!

Take me into your loving arms
将我紧紧抱在你暖暖的怀里

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
在繁星照耀下,亲吻我

Place your head on my beating heart
依偎在我为你乱跳不已的胸口上

Thinking out loud
不禁地想

Maybe we found love right where we are.
也许这就是我们在寻找的爱情


So, baby now,
所以宝贝,趁现在!

Take me into your loving arms,
将我抱在你温暖的怀抱中

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars.
在灿烂星空下亲吻我

Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
亲爱的,将你的头依偎在我怦怦乱跳的胸口上

I'm thinking out loud
因为我在不禁地想

But maybe we found love right where we are
也许我们就是这样在这里找到我们的爱情

Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
噢,宝贝!我们就在这时找到属于我们的爱情

And we found love right where we are.
原来我们就是彼此寻找着的爱情。

Comments

Popular Posts